Please Note: Due to higher than usual medical marijuana card applications, the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission is prioritizing applications for renewals. For this reason, you may experience some delay in receiving your Maryland medical marijuana card. However, this will not affect the delivery of your Online Medical Card recommendation.
30 day supply
Advantages of West Virginia Medical Cannabis Recommendation
Legal Cultivation: While cultivation is currently not allowed in West Virginia, having a card will ensure you are first in line should the law change.
Dispensary Access: Get exclusive access to medical cannabis dispensaries within the state.
Quality Products: Rest assured, all THC products available to you are lab-tested for safety and quality.
Edibles Access: Your card gives you access to a wide range of cannabis edibles within the state.
Medical Support: Your medical conditions get much-needed support from regulated, legal cannabis.
Doctors for Legal Cannabis States who Comply with HIPAA
Your security and privacy are OnlineMedicalCard.com’s primary concerns. We take great satisfaction in offering our patients in West Virginia professional medical cannabis consultations, which are handled by our team of doctors who carefully adhere to HIPAA regulations.
Our doctors have a great deal of experience, and they also know a lot about the specific medical cannabis laws in West Virginia. This ensures you receive fact-based, appropriate advice for your needs. Our commitment is to provide telemedicine services that are efficient, discreet, and easily accessible.
You can choose OnlineMedicalCard.com with confidence if you need medical marijuana in West Virginia. You can count on our qualified and HIPAA-compliant doctors to support you along the way toward health and wellness while always prioritizing your privacy.
Medical Cannabis Laws in West Virginia
- West Virginians who qualify for medical marijuana may possess up to 30 days' worth of cannabis products, per their certifying physician's recommendation.
- Patients obtaining medical marijuana are permitted to use cannabis in the following West Virginia locations: private assets, including homes, people who are both employees and medical patients may be able to medicate on the premises of a dispensary with a state license.
- In West Virginia, medical marijuana is only permitted for those who have a valid medical marijuana card and for therapeutic purposes.
- Patients in West Virginia who qualify for medical marijuana may purchase and possess the drug in the following forms: pills, oils, topicals, tinctures, liquids, transdermal patches, cured cannabis flower, and a form suitable for vaporization or nebulization.
Advantages of a Medical Marijuana Card in West Virginia
- If an individual is 21 years of age or older and satisfies other requirements, they are able to travel to dispensaries and purchase marijuana without a medical card.
- In a legal situation, having your medical card won’t ever hurt you—in fact, it will only be beneficial.
- Potency limits at recreational dispensaries are lower than those at medical dispensaries. Access to medical dispensaries will be restricted for recreational users.
- There are legal limits on cannabis possession in each state. In contrast, if you are using marijuana for medical reasons, the restrictions change.
What are the Qualifying Conditions for a West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card?
You might be eligible for a West Virginia medical cannabis card and certificate if you meet the following requirements:
- ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Damage to the spinal cord’s nervous system accompanied by an objective neurological sign of uncontrollable spasticity
- Diseases like Huntington’s (HD)
- Intractable seizures
- MS, or multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s illness
- PTSD, or post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe neuropathic pain that is persistent or unmanageable, or severe chronic pain that is unmanageable
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness (characterized by a medical prognosis of one year or less, assuming the illness progresses normally)
99% of Patients Recommend Online Medical Card
I have been a patient to the clinic for the past 5 years. They are wonderful people. who do a lot for the community. Genuine clinic who are there to help people!
I am very happy with the service. The website is easy to navigate and the whole process is pretty hassle free. The doctors are knowledgeable and the process is very convenient.
I was able to get my medical marijuana recommen-
dation in under an hour and the doctor was very understanding and helpful. I would definitely use this service again.
Medical Cannabis Products Legal in West Virginia
In West Virginia, medical marijuana is legal for qualifying patients to possess up to 30 days’ supply. Cannabis in approved forms includes: plant or dry leaf form, pills, oils, ointments, gels, and creams, extracts designed to be vaporized or nebulized, tinctures as well as other liquids, and dermal blotches.
Legal Age for Medical Cannabis in West Virginia
To apply for a medical cannabis card in West Virginia a patient must be 18 years old or a minor with an adult caregiver. A valid West Virginia residency document is required for the patient.
Who is a Medical Cannabis Caregiver?
A “caregiver” is an individual who has been designated by a patient who has received approval from the WV Office of Medical Cannabis. A caregiver is authorized to procure medical cannabis from dispensaries within the state and administer it to the patient.
Unless otherwise permitted by the WV OMC, a person who is 21 years of age or older is considered a “caregiver” under the WV Medical Cannabis Act, who is:
- Designated by the patient, or in the case of a patient under the age of 18, by a parent or legal guardian of the patient, or
- An individual nominated by a guardian or patient, or
- A suitable person who has been accepted by the OMC after sufficient evidence demonstrates that no parent or legal guardian is suitable or available.
To obtain a caregiver card, caregivers must complete an online application and provide their criminal history for background screening by the WV OMC.
Medical Cannabis Growers Law in West Virginia
At the moment, West Virginia does not allow home cannabis cultivation.