Please Note: Due to higher than usual medical marijuana card applications, the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission is prioritizing applications for renewals. For this reason, you may experience some delay in receiving your Maryland medical marijuana card. However, this will not affect the delivery of your Online Medical Card recommendation.
30 day supply
up to 16.875%
Advantages of Holding a Medical Cannabis Permit in Minnesota
Cannabis users who choose not to obtain an MMJ card lose out on a number of advantages, such as reduced prices, increased purchasing capacity, varying age restrictions, and more legal protection. There are still big differences between marijuana used for medical purposes and recreational use!
HIPAA Compliant Doctors for Legal Cannabis States
At OnlineMedicalCard.com, we put your health journey and your privacy first. We are pleased to provide professional medical cannabis consultations to residents of Minnesota, facilitated by our team of doctors who strictly adhere to HIPAA guidelines. Our commitment to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ensures your personal health information is handled with the utmost level of security and confidentiality.
Our doctors are not just experienced, they’re also well-versed in Minnesota’s specific medical cannabis laws, ensuring you receive informed, compliant advice. They’re committed to providing accessible, confidential, and effective telemedicine services.
Choose OnlineMedicalCard.com for your medical cannabis needs in Minnesota. Trust in our knowledgeable, HIPAA-compliant physicians to guide you on your health and wellness journey, always prioritizing your privacy.
Possession Laws in Minnesota
- Only patients with state-licensed healthcare professionals’ confirmation of an approved illness can use medical cannabis.
- Enrollees in Minnesota's medical marijuana program can consume limited medical cannabis amounts.
- Initially, the laws permitted only liquid, pill, or vaporized forms of medical cannabis.
- The state now allows possession and consumption of dried raw cannabis (Section 152.26).
- Only those aged 21 or over can obtain dried raw cannabis (Section 152.29, Subdivision 3e).
- Despite medical legalization, cannabis remains a Schedule I restricted substance in the state.
- Recreational use of marijuana remains illegal in Minnesota.
Benefits of Having a Physical Medical Cannabis Permit in Minnesota
In Minnesota, getting a physical medical marijuana recommendation has several advantages, such as:
- An MMJ recommendation saves you a lot of money and you can buy products at lower prices than recreational users.
- A medical marijuana patient gets a higher possession, purchase and consumption limits than recreational users.
- Minors who are under 18 can participate in a medical marijuana program with the permission of their parents or legal guardian.
- A medical marijuana patient can grow more cannabis plants than recreational users.
- If you have a Minnesota medical marijuana recommendation, you can possess up to 90 days’ of cannabis; your doctor will tell you how much you can have.
Eligibility Criteria for a Medical Cannabis Recommendation in Minnesota
In order to apply for the recommendation of medicinal cannabis in Minnesota, it is important that applicants meet these requirements:
- In the case of qualified health conditions, a person should be diagnosed at least.
- A person needs to be a Minnesotan and have proof of his or her residency.
- In order to be registered as an adult, a person must be at least 18 years of age. Minors can apply for their recommendation under a caregiver that can be their parents or legal guardians.
- A person should be diagnosed by a doctor with an illness from the Minnesota medical marijuana list of conditions.
99% of Patients Recommend Online Medical Card
I have been a patient to the clinic for the past 5 years. They are wonderful people. who do a lot for the community. Genuine clinic who are there to help people!
I am very happy with the service. The website is easy to navigate and the whole process is pretty hassle free. The doctors are knowledgeable and the process is very convenient.
I was able to get my medical marijuana recommen-
dation in under an hour and the doctor was very understanding and helpful. I would definitely use this service again.
What Kind of Medical Cannabis Products You Can Find at Minnesota Dispensaries?
Currently, the medical cannabis program in Minnesota includes pills, oils, liquids, topical applications, tinctures, capsules, patches, gummies, chocolates, baked goods, creams, lotions, and balms infused with cannabis extracts.
Legal Age Requirement for Medical Cannabis Recommendation in Minnesota
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a medical marijuana recommendation in Minnesota. Minors can also apply for their MMJ recommendation if their parent or legal guardian registers as a caregiver and apply on patient’s behalf. Note that only people who live in Minnesota are eligible to apply for Minnesota MMJ recommendation.
Medical Cannabis Access for Minors and Caregivers in Minnesota
If you’re disabled and need medical marijuana, you can ask someone to act as your caregiver and get it from a dispensary. You’ll need to get approval from a healthcare professional first. Once you’re approved, you can sign up with the state and the caregiver will have to wait while you add their info to your account. Once that’s done, they’ll get an email.
Medical Cannabis Cultivation Laws in Minnesota
Cultivating cannabis at home is strictly prohibited in Minnesota, even for patients approved for medical cannabis use. Awareness and understanding of these laws are crucial to avoid legal issues.