Here we are with “How to Make Cannabis Chocolate” in just a few steps.
First, let’s take a look at the ingredients-
1 Cup Cocoa Butter
1/4 Cup Chopped Nuts
1 Cup Processed Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Honey
1 TSB Vanilla Extract
10 Grams of Hash Oil
1. Use a glass or metal bowl and fill it ¼ full with water over medium heat to melt the cocoa butter.
2. Once the cocoa butter is melted, add hash oil to it and mix.
3. When the butter mixture is properly blended, remove it from heat and add cacao powder, Vanilla extract, nuts, and honey.
4. Pour the chocolate into molds or into a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Refrigerate it for an hour or until completely hard.
Now you can invite over your cannabuddies for an epic edible party. And get the ability to cook edibles with a THC limit of 100 mg by getting a medical marijuana recommendation from onlinemedicalcard.com.