How will you get Medical Marijuana card in your city?
Online Medical Card provides you the option to receive a medical marijuana card approved and evaluated by a doctor from the comfort of your home. You can get your card within an hour right to your email address.
Just follow the simple three step program
- Provide your basic medical information on our online application form.
- Our doctors will evaluate your medical condition and answer any queries you may have about your treatment.
- Once it has been approved, users will receive the medical marijuana card on their email IDs in the PDF format.
Why do you need to get a Medical Marijuana card?
A medical marijuana card brings with it many benefits. In addition to the peace of mind that it brings and safety against possible police harassment and state laws, a medical marijuana card also brings with it some tangible benefits.
Receive Tax Savings up to 25% – With a Medical Marijuana Card, Californians can enjoy savings of up to 25 % in taxes and uninterrupted access to medical cannabis
Higher Growth and Possession Limit – For Cannabis users to benefit from growing marijuana at home, they need to have a medical card as it provides them a higher growth limit. In addition, Medical marijuana users with the card are allowed possession of up to 8 ounces whereas recreational users are only allowed to buy up to 1 ounce.
Better access to Cannabis strains from Medical Marijuana Dispensaries – The Medicinal Marijuana Card allows you access to a higher quality of Cannabis Strains from MM dispensaries
Things you can do in the city
- Visit the Coronado Visitor Center: For newcomers to the city, The Coronado Visitor Center is the perfect place to start. The friendly volunteers will provide you with maps, brochures, discount tickets and all the information you will need about events and attractions. It is open Mon-Fri from 9AM to 5PM and on weekends from 10AM to 5PM
- Go to Coronado Municipal Beach: A popular surfing destination and one of the main highlights of the city, the Coronado Municipal Beach is famous for its vibrant atmosphere, surf-friendly waves and pleasant weather.
- Watch a Play at Lamb’s Players Theatre: A must-see for art and culture lovers, The Lamb’s Players Theatre in Coronado’s historic Spreckels Building has an year’ round production schedule
Take a tour of Hotel Del Coronado: One of the last surviving examples of the wooden Victorian beach resort genre of architecture, Hotel Del Coronado is one of the largest resort hotels in the world. It has hosted presidents, royals and many celebrities over the years and has been featured in numerous books and movies